- Updated On:
- December 20, 2016
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 50.00 m2
This beautiful little getaway home is 1 BR 1BA with living room and dining area and attached covered concrete washroom and storage area leading to outside. It simple hobbit living in a quaint little town called San Luis in Guanacaste province Costa Rica, minutes from the lakeshores of Arenal lake. Close to Tilaran the gateway town from the highway into the Tilaran Arenal Preservation area.
Town is safe and friendly and public transportaion is 1 minute walk up the road to main road. No worries living, simple, affordable, healthy, perfect weather, the lake and volcano views and activities like hotsprings, rainforest tours, animals, and plants abounding. 70-80’s year round.
Currently rents for $350 a month. OWNER FINANCING AVAILABLE WITH 1/2 DOWN DEPOSIT
- 600 square feet of inside living area, plus 100 sq ft covered, front porch, plus 120 sq ft, enclosed and covered storage area in back.
- 75 meters from the center of San Luis Town (Restaurants and mini marts)
- 1 Km from Puerto San Luis Hotel, restaurant, bar and beach park (Wake board rentals and lessons, kayak rentals, sail boat tours, etc)
- 6 Km from Tilaran (largest city at lake Arenal, Banks, Pharmacies, Medical Clinics, Supermarkets, Hardware stores, electronic stores, computer stores, gym, restaurants, mechanics, etc)
- LESS THAN 1.5 HOURS TO GUANACASTE BEACHES!